The Paid Search & SEO Specialist is responsible for developing and executing the online marketing strategy to acquire new customers and engage and retain existing customers. The position requires strong online marketing skills in order to design innovative and successful digital marketing campaigns to drive growth both online and in retail stores.
The Paid Search and SEO Specialist will create the strategy and plans as well as execute the various online marketing programs and promotions, including Paid Search, SEO, and display programs. The Paid Search & SEO Specialist will analyze the success of our online marketing campaigns and promotions to provide strategic direction and guide investments to both drive new and qualified traffic and retain and reactivate customers.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create budgets for each marketing channel, develop marketing plans and goals, execute programs, measure and provide regular reporting and insights on campaign performance
- Manage third party partners on planning and execution of paid search, SEO, and display campaigns, ensuring programs are optimized, ROAS, ROI, and new to file targets are met
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and agency partners to manage end to end campaign execution, ensuring strategies are aligned, assets are created, and deadlines are met
- Create strategic roadmap and manage the relationship with external paid search agency to drive online traffic including both new and existing customers through Paid Search, Product Listing Ads, Dynamic Search Ads and other digital marketing programs. Analyze program success and optimize performance.
- Manage Search Engine Optimization efforts with external partners and internal teams to provide on-page optimizations and manage back-end development work
- Develop prospecting plans to drive new to file customers, reporting on success including cost to acquire a new customer by program and survival, LTV, and retention analysis
- Manage and execute all online promotions including development of new and innovative ideas, programs, measurement, and reporting on cost and customer response rates
- Develop International marketing plans and growth strategy for online and support for international Retail Stores and wholesale partners
- Manage and oversee local listings with the support of an external vendor
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Director to create new reporting for programs, including close partnership with 3rd party vendors
- Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
- Detailed knowledge of integrated digital marketing best practices
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
BS/BA in Marketing or related field
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a digital online marketing role with experience in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth through the implementation of digital marketing strategies. Exceptional understanding and experience of digital marketing across the various marketing channels. Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across departments as well as manage internal and external partners in a fast-paced environment. Advanced analytics capability with an aptitude for quantitative analysis. Creative thinker who is also highly organized with excellent project management skills managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Required Qualifications and Proficiencies:
Experience with manipulating data and performing calculations in Excel to create reports (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, formatting, and dashboards), Doubleclick Search, DCM, Google analytics, and Adwords certification a must.
We make life the center of business. We do business differently. Purposefully. Consciously. Profit is important. It sustains us. But doing business purposefully takes more than profit. It takes new ideas, new practices. This is business as a movement.