|Company Name||Appear Here (view profile)|
|Location||New York, Downtown|
|Date Posted||January 6, 2017|
As Performance Marketing Associate, you will be one of the first members to join our New York team and play a very important role in our marketing efforts. You are a data-driven, analytical strategic thinker who will be the sole driver of Appear Here's acquisition marketing function. Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, you'll drive customer acquisition through paid marketing channels, develop and execute campaigns, test for optimization, and manage budgets and reporting for multiple channels. You will combine your analytical nature with your creative, collaborative approach.
What you'll be doing
- Drive user acquisition by executing and optimizing key marketing channels (SEO, display, social, retargeting) across US, UK and FR markets
- Plan and execute weekly email campaigns to drive requests from users
- Regularly audit site and secure backlinks to increase organic traffic through SEO
- Report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis on campaign and channel performance, providing recommendations and learnings
- Identify, review, and test new and emerging acquisition channels to expand our reach and grow our users base
- Work closely with the marketing, design, product and commercial teams to deliver an integrated digital strategy and ensure targets are met
Why we like you
- You have 1-2 years of customer acquisition and digital marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- You have a working knowledge of key acquisition channels including SEO, SEM, social media, display and retargeting
- You are highly analytical with an advanced expertise in Excel and analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Mixed Panel
- You can not only report on findings, but also create insights to tell an engaging story to key players
- You have strong project management and communication skills, both written and oral
- You are a hungry and resilient self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment where priorities can shift quickly
Why you like us
We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
- Join an award-winning, global company that is disrupting the property and retail industries
- See your work have a direct impact on the success of Appear Here