Vimeo – Product Manager Internship
Vimeo is home to the world’s most imaginative videos. We empower creators with the best tools to manage, share, and sell videos, while providing a leading consumer entertainment destination for innovative and imaginative programming.
We’re looking for a Product Management intern to join one of the strongest video teams in the digital media and technology, and contribute to the next generation of great video products for video creators and audiences. Are you passionate about filmmaking, and new creative forms of video storytelling? Do you love building interactive tools for creators? Are you obsessed with the quality and performance around viewing experiences on all platforms, and all regions? Do you have creative ideas around how to engage audiences with video? This might be the internship for you.
What you’ll do:
- Perform market research and analyze competitors to help define opportunities for differentiation
- Interview early adopters and potential customers to understand use cases and latent needs
- Analyze usage patterns to identify gaps and missed opportunities
- Query and analyze data to find user trends around a product
- Grow both technically and professionally in an awesome environment with tons of development opportunities to learn and do more
What we’re seeking:
- You have a creative, curious mind and enjoy solving tough problems
- You are a confident communicator, and understand how to engage different types of audiences
- You love creating videos, either for storytelling or social platforms
- You are detail oriented and excel at documentation and organization of data
- You love solving problems and finding patterns in data and behavior
- You are passionate about creating beautiful user experiences
- You love to innovate and try new things
- You are a self-starter, and are comfortable working both autonomously and on a team
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a knack for efficiency and productivity
- You have a Bachelor’s in a related field and are currently pursuing a Master’s degree
- You have UX or technical experience
This is a paid internship.
Creativity and diversity are at the center of the Vimeo universe. To make sure our culture and products reflect those values, we’re committed to building an actively inclusive environment for human beings of every age, race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental and physical ability, veteran status, national origin, and ancestry. At Vimeo, diverse backgrounds, refreshing perspectives, and open hearts are all welcome. If you like the sound of that, come work with us.
Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 160 million creators and viewers — and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.