As a Production Assistant, you will support producers in the planning, logistics, setup, execution, and teardown of live events, activations, and experiences.
- Assist production leads with equipment and product transportation, setup, and teardown of events and activations
- Assist in being the point of contact for vendor, partner and client deliveries and pickups
- Track and adhere to schedules for transportation, inventory, etc.
- Assist in the organization of the event spaces
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, upbeat team player with ability to work individually and take initiative in fast-paced environments
- Able to take direction and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 30-40 pounds
- Able to drive a box truck, passenger van or sprinter van, preferred