|Company Name||S. Russell Groves Architect.|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2013|
The ideal candidate will have a great eye for design and layout, a strong attention to detail, and a working knowledge of current technology and its applications to the design industry. You will be working closely with the Principal and lead designers to produce client presentation and marketing materials.
Responsibilities for this position are divided into three main areas. These include but are not limited to:
Architectural Graphic Design:
* Assist designers with design, composition, and printing of presentation books and boards for client meetings
* Adjust and color-correct project photographs
* Maintain project image archive
* Maintain concept image archive
* Design and coordinate firm brochure
* Update firm website with new projects
* Print in-house color prints for marketing packets
* Scan and archive press items
* Maintain press list
* Maintain stationary stock and other marketing materials
* Design and coordinate holiday cards, ads, etc.
* Liaise with IT consultant and technology vendors
* Liaise with office telecommunications providers
* Prepare studio workstations and perform day-to-day computer maintenance as needed
* Install and maintain standard studio software on computers
* Perform weekly and monthly server backups
* Three years of related experience (experience in an interior design/architecture firm preferred)
* Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or similar
* Fluency in Adobe CS3 (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), AutoCAD, MS Office, HTML5
* Strong rendering skills (Sketch-up required)
* Fluency with PC and Mac environments
* Strong writing and communication skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person who wants to have a positive impact on a growing, exciting firm!
To be considered for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, salary requirement, and examples of your work in a single pdf file to: email@example.com. Salary is commensurate with experience. No phone calls or websites, please.
- Marketing Coordinator posted 15 days ago.