|Company Name||Yotpo (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2017|
As a Sales Development Representative, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Yotpo as an organization. Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career. We are scaling at a rapid pace and it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn, and have the passion to be successful. Our job is to help you learn the skills you need not only for this role but also for your future.
Who are you?
- A challenger: You love the chase of finding new business opportunities and introducing outbound sales leads to a product you’re passionate about. Making cold calls doesn’t intimidate you because it affords you so many opportunities to challenge and better yourself professionally.
- An educator: You tend to be the expert in your craft and are excited by offering a tailored and customized approach to a savvy audience of digital marketers.
- An investigator: You enjoy taking a step back and evaluating different types of companies, problem-solving, and figuring out how you can help them improve - all while meeting your own monthly sales goals.
- A sponge: As your qualified business leads are being passed to a team of Account Executives to close, you’ll have a consistent feedback loop that will help you hone and sharpen your skills.
- A collaborator: You’re happiest when on a team, surrounded by people who are there to support you and help you develop, but also push you to your limits and help you maximize your potential.
- We are at the forefront of something huge! User-generated-content is soon to be the top marketing buzz term and we’re the first ones fine-tuning the approach.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to learn from and work with our Sales Development Team Leads, Sales Growth Managers, Director of Sales Development, and VP of Sales.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.
The Fine Print:
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
The primary perk of working at Yotpo is being surrounded by some of the most intelligent, driven and compassionate people you'll ever encounter. We all work very hard to become better professionals and better people. This business breeds professional growth.
Our employees are humble and invested in the growth of everyone around them. Each person individually gives 150% of the effort you'll find from employees elsewhere. We put in the extra hours - many of those hitting the phones and many of those drinking Bulleit or Bacardi-Diets (without lime) together after work.
- Dream Job at FindSpark -- full time, interns, or freelancers new posted 3 days ago.
- Partner Sales & Community Development new posted 3 days ago.
- Account Trainee, Payment Services - Spanish, Marketing posted 14 days ago.
- Digital Media Assistant (Video), Contract posted 16 days ago.