|Company Name||HeBS Digital|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2017|
- Strategize the development of organic search marketing initiatives and execute plans to improve the visibility, traffic and revenue for a portfolio of hospitality websites (hotels, resorts, casinos, restaurants, wedding venues, tourism boards, etc.)
- Utilize Keyword Planner and other tools to uncover the queries that are most likely to bring in high volumes of qualified traffic
- Follow on-page, off-page and content marketing best practices (including title tags, canonical tags, ALT tags, meta descriptions, redirects (301, 302), robots.txt, sitemaps, backlinks etc.)
- Use BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Moz and other resources to track and report SEO performance on a monthly basis
- Remain current on search engine optimization best practices and the latest trends
- Coordinate with the copy team and account managers to coordinate content creation initiatives and ensure that the SEO strategy aligns with the client’s goals and needs
- Publish content to the website, ensuring that it is accurate and meets SEO standards
- 1-3 years of experience within a digital marketing agency or in-house SEO role
- 4-year college degree; BS/BA in Marketing, Business or English preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and BrightEdge preferred
- Analytical skill and ability to translate data into useful insight
- Team player – this is not an individual contributor role and you will be collaborating with others within the Copy + SEO department and among other specialty departments (SEM, Programming, Client Services)
HeBS Digital is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency and consulting firm working with leading hotel brands and hotel companies throughout the world. HeBS Digital is expanding its team of talented professionals by adding a detail-oriented SEO Specialist or Senior Specialist (based on experience) to focus on digital marketing copy creation, SEO research, and strategy implementation for a portfolio of diverse hospitality clients.
- Dream Job at FindSpark -- full time, interns, or freelancers new posted 6 days ago.
- Partner Sales & Community Development new posted 6 days ago.
- Account Trainee, Payment Services - Spanish, Marketing posted 17 days ago.
- Digital Media Assistant (Video), Contract posted 19 days ago.