Trendalytics is looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, data-driven marketer to take our branding and marketing to the next level. You will drive the brand and content for Trendalytics - big data for fashion, beauty and wellness.
Although Trendalytics is a B2B company, our marketing voice, strategy and both visual and written communications aims to be modeled after the most creative consumer brands. Your responsibility includes owning the branding and the B2B marketing funnel. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, through a close partnership with sales. This position is ideal for someone who follows fashion, beauty, health and wellness and/or entertainment and has a knack for coming up with creative marketing solutions.
- Coordinate execution of content email marketing campaigns across channels.
- Manage editorial content calendar by coordinating with sales and digital strategy team to identify compelling trend reports to publish to Trendalytics database of 6,000+ industry professionals.
- Coordinate syndication partnerships with media platforms, industry associations and partner companies to expand audience reach of content marketing with the goal of driving awareness and lead generation.
- Test and manage Linked-in ads of sponsoring select posts
- Maintain creative voice and content to support account management team on development and coordination of marketing initiatives (e.g., email and in app marketing) targeting existing user base.
- Enhance marketing content to drive product training and education (e.g., Trendalytics University) and user engagement. This is content to goes to the industry’s marketers and merchants.
- Continuously improve and maintain all elements of external branding: sales collateral, company website and media kit.
- Copy writing for Trend reports, sales collateral and training materialTranslate outlines, ideas and concepts for guest contributor articles and speaker submissionsDraft press releasesCreate presentations for speaking events, webinars
- 1 - 2 years of experience in either 1) marketing at a B2B SaaS company or 2) digital marketing role for a consumer brand or retailer with experience in email marketing or CRM.
- Entrepreneurial mindset & structural thinker with the ability to develop scalable marketing processes and workflows.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and wire-framing workflow processes designed to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions both verbally, visually and in written communications.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Preferred if you have your own blog and social media presence. We encourage it.
Trendalytics is a product intelligence engine that decodes and enriches retail industry data to surface what consumers want today and tomorrow. As your personal data scientist, Trendalytics’ proprietary machine learning and image recognition technology superpowers clients with a 360° lens on consumer demand and market supply inflection points by classifying and translating data across social influencer buzz, online product searches, consumer shopping patterns, and SKU data into actionable merchandise insights. Our clients have increased sales, conversions, margins, and brand discoverability by incorporating Trendalytics insights into their workflows.