The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
The AAE assists account management team in the day-to-day project execution by participating as a task person. Serves as a liaison connecting Creative, Studio, Planning, Account and Finance to ensure client needs are met on time at high quality service levels and on budget. The AAE is responsible for sound, proper, and timely execution of all assigned work.
- Plans, analyzes, and evaluates information and agency output relevant to assigned client needs, which may include
- Helping to develop workable budgets and plans; assisting in monitoring budgets, research, and similar items as assigne
- Collaborating with the AE and Account Supervisor in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies, and actions for the client project
- Reviewing and analyzing material relative to client needs: media results, research data, etc.
- Coordinates and manages activities necessary to meet assigned client project needs, including
- Maintaining communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely, and effective manner
- Helps to manage estimates, project profitability, budget management, and timeline management, noting details, ensuring accuracy and escalating issues of time, cost or delivery issue for resolution.
- Assists in developing conference reports, job changes and status reports
- May process vendor invoices to ensure payment.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of client’s business, industry, category and marketing research.
- Works collaboratively and professionally across TMS department teams to foster good working relationships and to communicate information and facilitate the information flow to make projects successful.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years relevant marketing promotion and/or account management experience within an agency environment
- Good interpersonal skills, person to person, with various levels.
- Excellent computer skills, especially with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time & project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The Marketing Store, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.