|Company Name||The Spark Group|
|Date Posted||March 4, 2013|
Internship (Stipend + College Credit)
Do you have a passion for all things digital?
The Spark Group, a young digital marketing and social media agency, is looking for an intern who excels in all things internet. We need someone who can assist in research, proposal writing and social media maintenance.
In return, you will gain valuable experience and training in the world of digital marketing for business. Plus, some valuable LinkedIn connects.
The right candidate should be interested in technology, social media, and the interwebs. He/She should be highly organized and detail-oriented. Knowledge of Adobe Suite, HTML & CSS, or Google AdWords & Analytics is a plus, but not a requirement. Mostly we’re looking for someone with a go-getter attitude, who can turn to Google in times of need to find solutions.
To apply, email a cover letter with availability and resume to Amy at email@example.com. Please specify why you are interested in this position and give details about any relevant experience that you have. Feel free to share links to any social channels (blog, twitter, LinkedIn) to help us gain insight into your digital self.
- Spring / Summer 2013
- Looking for someone who can commit to 15 hours in the spring, and graduate to 30 hours during the summer (in-office)
- Compensation: Academic Credit & Transportation Stipend
- Free access to our building’s gym facilities (take a break from the digital and get physical)
- Our office is located right off of Union Square (nice, huh?)
- Our roof deck offers sick city views
- Our facebook page was ranked #2 for start-ups on facebook, be a part of this!
- Music plays constantly – enjoy it
The Spark Group is a full-service digital marketing & social media agency committed to the development and maintenance of online relationships. Through our creation and management of your online personality, we strive to bring you closer to your community by embracing the technologies that have redefined the way that the world communicates.