|Company Name||1stdibs (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2017|
At 1stdibs, our designers, architects are extremely valuable members of our Marketplace Community. The Trade Relations team is responsible for helping that community find the best product for their clients and ensure a seamless transaction. The Sales Service Representative will support the Trade Relations team to ensure that all the details of a transaction are followed through. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and resourceful individual to join the Trade team in this role. The ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, and a collaborative team member.
What you’ll do
- Proactively resolve customer issues using problem solving and customer service skills
- Multitask; Effectively and accurately utilize multiple systems concurrently to accurately capture all customer & order information
- Collaborate with internal departments including logistics, finance, and account management to ensure a smooth, seamless luxury experience
- Support the Account Manager in maintaining strong customer relationships by being the first point of contact
- Be the positive brand voice for 1stdibs clients
- Develop and demonstrate a strong understanding of the brand and the trade platform
- Maintain a calm and positive demeanor with all clients, colleagues, internal & external contacts
- Educate clients on how to navigate and utilize the platform; communicating policies, procedures, and effectively managing customer expectations
What you'll bring
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in a fast paced, customer service or e-commerce environment; Sales and/or Operations experience a plus
- Multilingual preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail; ability to think outside the box; strong follow-up skills; resourceful and creative
- Self-starter, highly motivated to prove results
- Solution focused; ability to identify and anticipate customer issues and superior problem solving skills
- Time management; ability to focus on multiple tasks, time allocation and prioritization
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions
- Innovative; constantly seeking ways to gain/build relationships and improve processes
- Patient and thick skinned; handle escalated clients in a calm manner and diffuse challenging situations
- Team Player and collaborative, always willing to step up and help out
- Solid Computer Skills: Internet browsers/search engines, Google Systems, Microsoft Office and Salesforce CRM
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, and Twitter.
- Dream Job at FindSpark -- full time, interns, or freelancers new posted 6 days ago.
- Partner Sales & Community Development new posted 6 days ago.
- Account Trainee, Payment Services - Spanish, Marketing posted 17 days ago.
- Digital Media Assistant (Video), Contract posted 19 days ago.