|Company Name||USA TODAY Sports Media Group/NYC|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2013|
The Event Marketing team is responsible for the development, planning and execution of USA Today Sports events. We are looking for a competitive, sports-minded individual to fill the Coordinator position. Candidate must be a creative-thinker, organized, and able to complete tasks, meet deadlines and multi-task.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist Event Marketing Director with the development & execution of USA TODAY Sports events
• Contribute to the creation of new events based on company and sales initiatives
• Collaborate with Sales Account Executives, Client Solutions team and external vendors to determine sponsor event activations based on client objectives.
• Manage tracking, research and status report documents, as well as event calendar
• Work with external vendors (creative/design/production agencies) as necessary to develop materials
• Assist with drafting event planning guides, client materials and post event reports
• Work with finance team to process invoices in a timely and effective manner
• Assist with purchasing card reconciliation process
• Report to Event Marketing Senior Director
• Relevant experience in events/marketing/sales
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Social Media
• Basic understanding of client relations
• Ability to travel
• Strategic and creative thinker with a pro-active approach to accessing needs and planning ahead
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage several time-sensitive projects simultaneously
• Superior communication skills for frequent internal and external discussion and project management
• Desire to build relationships and encourage teamwork.
• Open minded and positive attitude
- Assistant Marketing Coordinator new posted 1 day ago.
- Community & Marketing Coordinator posted about 1 month ago.
- Special Events & Community Outreach Coordinator posted over 3 years ago.
- Marketing Coordinator posted over 3 years ago.
- Coordinator, Retail Events and Visual Events posted over 3 years ago.