Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Time: 9 p.m. EST – 10 p.m. EST
Where: Around the world, LIVE on your computer. This is an online/virtual event
“There is no separation of personal and professional anymore. Any hiring manager will find everything, so skew to the professional side.” – Nisha Chittal
Twitter isn’t just for life updates — it’s about the conversation. Learn to use Twitter effectively in your job search and beyond.
Topics covered include:
- Optimizing your Twitter bio
- Participating in Twitter chats
- Using Lists to sort who you follow
- What is a #hashtag and when to use them
- How to get the attention of people you admire via Twitter
- Management tools like Tweetdeck and Hootsuite
- Common Twitter etiquette
- …and answers to any other questions you may have!
The event will start with a 45 minute resume workshop followed by a 15 minute Q&A.