NY Creative Interns is the largest and most active group of interns in the country. Our events give your business the chance to get in front of influential creative students, recent grads and professionals.
This page includes:
- The three ways to get your organization involved
- Our deck and community details
- Past sponsors, hosts, and partners
Email emily [at] nycreativeinterns [dot] com for more information.
Do you have the perfect product or service for creative twenty-somethings? Does your business have something to contribute that would make our events even better? Contribute products or fiscally sponsor our group or specific events.
Want great exposure? Looking to hire new young talent? Apply to host a NY Creative Interns Creative Mixers in 2012 for the chance for us to produce a custom open house style event. To be considered, please fill out our application.
Are you throwing an event you think our community would enjoy attending? If we think it’s a good fit, in exchange for recognition and partnership status within your event we’ll promote it to our community.
- Logo and live link on RSVP page
- Verbal recognition during event (by host or made by one of our representatives)
- A place/table to hand out/leave fliers or flier inclusion in gift bag if applicable
Note, this option is only available for free events or events where our members are given a discount code for free admission.
Our Community at a Glance