This week: Alternative Interview Techniques
Recently I went on an interview for a job where they interviewed me and another person at the same time, asking us the same questions. What a nerve-wracking experience that was! Luckily, I did well and both of us seemed to hold our own without being too competitive with each other. Here are some alternative interview techniques and some tips to prepare. Enjoy and good luck!
- A New Kind of Interview – Skype interviews
- Don’t Wear Pajamas for a Phone Interview – Phone interviews
- How to Do Well in a Group Interview – Group interviews
- Weird and Wacky Interview Questions – Weird questions and how to answer them
- Interviewing While Dining – Lunch and Dinner Interviews
Jaime Hoerbelt is a senior Marketing major and Fine Arts minor at Hofstra University. She is graduating in May and plans to pursue a career in marketing and/or social media marketing. She is currently an intern at Figment. She writes her own blog at www.JaimeHoerbelt.com