This Week – Job Search Tips from Networking to Interviewing
Check out a quick round-up of things you need to think about when conducting a job search, from how to rock a networking event to staying encouraged throughout your search to taking risks.
- Dos and Don’ts of Networking via The Intern Queen
- 4 Tips for Staying Encouraged During a Long Job Search via Career Rocketer
- Yet Another Reason to Clean Up your Facebook Profile via Lindsey Pollak
- What Job Seekers Can Learn from Lebron via Eye of the Intern Blog
- How Taking Three Risks Landed Me A Job via NYCi
What was the best job search tip you’ve ever received? What about the worst? Share your experiences in the comments!