This Week: Don’t feel bad if you don’t have a job, yet!
If you’re like most recent graduates, you probably don’t have a full time job yet. Don’t despair! In this economy it’s rough for everyone. Here are some links to make you feel better and help you do something to get a job or keep your skills sharp in the meantime.
- Why You Might be Better Off Without a Job After College via Brazen Careerist
- How One College Graduate Hunts for her Dream Job via Intern Queen
- When You Can’t Find a Job via Collegeaftermath.com
- Can’t Find a Dream Job? Create Your Own! via Zen Habits
- Networking is Still the Best Way to Find a Job, Survey Says via Forbes
- The Need for Change via The Art of Nonconformity (always inspiring for the would-be travelers out there)
What are some of your stories? Have you found a job? Are you looking for one? Are you freelancing or volunteering in the meantime? Share them in the comments.